deal between CAT MAN and 04murdalanche.

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='04murdalanche']@CAT MAN

Where are you bro? i sent you dimensions a while back on here and then texted you, but never heard back, i really need my box design. Not trying to call you out, just want an update:)

PM me when you see this bro[/QUOTE]

You have my number. I have a few box designers.

[quote name='04murdalanche']yeah buddy

if anyone needs box designs, hit up @CAT MAN, hes fast and does some nice ass designs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='04murdalanche']@CAT MAN

Where are you bro? i sent you dimensions a while back on here and then texted you, but never heard back, i really need my box design. Not trying to call you out, just want an update:)

PM me when you see this bro[/QUOTE]

Confused. How can he be fast, but 5 months later you dont have it?

You have my number. I have a few box designers.
preciate it bro, ill give it a few days and if all else fails, ill hit you up.

Confused. How can he be fast, but 5 months later you dont have it?
he owes me multiple box designs, he did one for me, i gave him the demensions, 2 hours later later I had my box, and it wasnt a BS design either. full 3d model on google sketchup and all. he owes me a few more per the deal we worked out.

preciate it bro, ill give it a few days and if all else fails, ill hit you up.

he owes me multiple box designs, he did one for me, i gave him the demensions, 2 hours later later I had my box, and it wasnt a BS design either. full 3d model on google sketchup and all. he owes me a few more per the deal we worked out.
He has lost contact with the outside world. Won't answer for anyone not even me

I dont have any internet and im at the hospitl with dad ill get to you asap or refund you I have no control over what has happened.

I dont have any internet and im at the hospitl with dad ill get to you asap or refund you I have no control over what has happened.
I know bro. It's cool, no worries.. I'm going home this Friday, the 17th, if you can have the box designed by then, that's cool. If not, just refund me whatever is owed, no hard feelings at all. I completely understand your situation and would do the same thing, let me know what you decide to do.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...