10/10 cos.

10/10 fun.

ES 010

Price:

180 shipped and insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^^^^^

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

what kind of amp you looking for? i got some german mids, pa mids,and a lanzar opti 6000d

i was thinkin either 2 ia 20.1s or a rd d9 maybe a cresendo bc5500. but ya ill have to pass on ur offerings, thanks tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can vouch these tweeters are good, I had them in my possession while I made pods for them. Like new, hardly used at all.
yup these are the tweets i had installed while you had my original ones. so they were only installed for like 3 weeks, pretty much brand new still.

the difference is on ebay they are defective and did not pass quality control from cdt . op is a good guy and he bought them from another great guy mylow who is an authorized cdt dealer .

take a look at this listing description he tells you why they are 100 1" CDT Audio ES-010 Silk Dome Tweeters SUMMER SALE! | eBay

same guy on ebay selling good cdt tweeter for 250.00 1" CDT Audio ES-010 Silk Dome Tweeters SUMMER SALE! | eBay

also you should not post dump with ebay b.s. do your own research and then pm. ive dealt with op and mylows and both are outstanding peopel and will back them and this product.

so to answer your question defective tweeters save you 30 bucks and real one's lnib from a guy who is a respected 30 more .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...