(4) Like New Skar Audio VVX-12 D4's - $160 EA

Participant count
  • Participant list

SkarAudio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
1. Product:

(4) Like New Skar Audio VVX-12 D4 Subwoofers.

2. Specs:

600 Watts RMS

2.5" Voice Coil

Triple Stack Motor Slugs

visit skaraudio.com for full specifications

3. Description/Condition:

Like New - We had to pull these from a local customers car after he realized he wasn't going to be able to pay us for them. They have about 1 week play time on them and we will offer the full warranty period with these upon purchase. They look and perform like new, so don't miss out on a great savings here.

4. Price: :

$160 Shipped Ea (OBO) - No Trades. PM Or Email us (Email in Sig)

5. Pictures:

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

extreme discount for veterans on memorial day?!? Jk, jk.. will be trying out Skar audio at some point, just wont be any time soon.. Its a shame I didnt hear all those great things about Skar BEFORE purchasing the setup for my wife and I.

GLWS

All PM's have been answered. Still have em'.
Payment sent via Echeck.. Purchased 2 subs from winkychevelle after sending you the funds, and was able to use my debit card. Idk why it wouldnt go through, and I apologize for the wait.

Payment sent via Echeck.. Purchased 2 subs from winkychevelle after sending you the funds, and was able to use my debit card. Idk why it wouldnt go through, and I apologize for the wait.
It's no problem. Bump

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.