Fs) Digital Designs Speakers for sale! German sets, t2s, midbasses; MUST SEE VIDEO!!!

cdimic25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

DD t2 tweeters

DD german 6.5s one set used one set new

DD 6.5" midbass

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DD t2's new:

Specifications

Cutout Diameter 1.95"

Diaphragm Material Ultralight silk

Frequency Response 2kHz-30kHz

FS 1580 Hz

Magnet neo

Mounting Depth (in.) 0.70"

Sensitivity 91 dB

Voice Coil Diameter 26mm

DD at28 tweeter (german)

The DD-AT28 is a wide-band tweeter with a 28mm coil diameter. It uses two rear chambers, one behind the voice coil and a second milled aluminum chamber behind the motor. Shorting rings are used in the motor to flatten the impedance curve and wick away heat from the coil windings. The proprietary fabric dome has a range extending 10,000Hz past the hearing capability of the human ear. Countless hours of listening have been done to "tune" this tweeter via each part, glue joint and assembly step. The result is a most listenable tweeter which will show you new details you hadn't known possible.

Specifications

Frequency Response 1500 Hz to 30 kHz

FS 800 Hz

Nominal Impedance 4 Ohm

Power Handling 120 W RMS

SPL 1W, 1m 91dB

Voice Coil Diameter 28mm

DD aw6.5 (german)

The DD-AW6.5 mid-woofers represent "state of the art" in driver technology. The machined motor structures with the distortion reducing effects of Faraday Rings are held to the tightest tolerances and provide a well damped magnetic field for the voice coil. The suspension was optimized for sharp mid-bass and controlled sub-bass. The coil wire is the highest temperature available and held with the finest adhesives. The coil former is ventilated and the wire gauge/former thickness optimized to reduce moving mass. The adhesives from the coil to cone are bonded with specialized, hardened material to pass all energy from the coil to the cone. The cone is made from lightweight aluminum to achieve wide bandwidth and efficient energy transfer to the air.

DDA components include all the dizzying aray of technology one finds in the upper echelon of the worlds finest drivers along with precision German assembly and attention to detail. The result is crisp, clear and detailed sound with forceful bottom end.

Specifications

BL 5.55

CMS 0.33mm/N

Frequency Response 50Hz - 14kHz

FS 66.01 Hz

Magnet Weight 12 oz

Moving Mass 17.48g

Nominal Impedance 4 Ohm

Power Handling 120/480 W RMS

QES 0.80

QTS 0.68

QMS 4.36

SPL 1W, 1m 90.5dB

Suspension Travel 25mm

VAS 8.5 l

Voice Coil Diameter 37mm

Woofer Diameter 6.5" 165mm

DD 6.5 from component sets

The DD Audio CS components are high tech, high fidelity speakers designed to fit the tight confines of complex door panels. It is no longer neccessary to sacrifice sound quality in a shallow cavity OEM application.

Our focus on sound quality starts with precision motor assemblies. The machined magnet gaps driven with high energy strontium magnets provide strong output from a compact design. We incorporate distortion reducing shorting rings for flux modulation and inductance control.

The midwoofer cones are rigid pulp with acoustic treatment applied to the front, reducing cone break up while providing water/humidity resistance. The compressed rubber surrounds are optimized for light weight to increase sensitivity.

Specifications

Crossover Frequency 4kHz - 12 dB/Oct

Cutout Diameter 5.65"

Frequency Response 40Hz - 25kHz

Mounting Depth (in.) 1.93"

Power Handling 60 RMS, 100 Music, 200 Peak

Sensitivity 91 dB

Shipping Weight 6 lbs

Tweeter Coil Diameter 25mm

Woofer Diameter 6.5 in

Price:

T2- 50 shipped

DD at28- 220 shipped for pair of new; 190 for used

DD aw6.5-220 shipped for pair of new; 190 for used

DD 6.5- 70 shipped for pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I support the USPS during their hard times, everything will be shipped through them and is included in prices.

Item Pictures:

im a fan of videos, so heres a video BE SURE AND WATCH IN HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51TuA18urzw&feature=plcp

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No trades. Yes the t2's have mounting hardware. Flush mount and angled pods. DD says 2.6" mounting depth... I bet it's more around 3" though.

Yup, the German sets do not though since there are very few crossovers that can handle the amount of power most people send too them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.