Northeast Region 6/2 Team North East SPL 2x event in Batavia, NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
wish i could go but my system rots ballsack and i got senior ball tomorow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif maybe next time around ill have to come out and check it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Won't have a system tomorrow most likely but I'll be there all day. And I'm bringing friends. Should be bomb!!!!
I'll be there, my team is sponsering the event at Hardcor. My boy and I are rollin there early to help set up and get some meter time before. Bring some $'s because they are having a huuuuuuuuugeA discount sale on a lot of stuff.

Hook up that mojo you keep posting on CL and get your butt in gear LOL

I'll be there, my team is sponsering the event at Hardcor. My boy and I are rollin there early to help set up and get some meter time before. Bring some $'s because they are having a huuuuuuuuugeA discount sale on a lot of stuff.
Hook up that mojo you keep posting on CL and get your butt in gear LOL
Haha I'm not gonna sell it anymore. I just built a box for it and it is in the Audi as we speak. Just waiting on my dc 2k to come in lol. Il be there at around 10

Haha I'm not gonna sell it anymore. I just built a box for it and it is in the Audi as we speak. Just waiting on my dc 2k to come in lol. Il be there at around 10
smh, you coulda bought my P4000MD and had it ready for tomorrow ; )

Eh I got a good deal on it lol the waiting game just ***** haha. Plus I would only be running at 2 ohms because I haven't reconed my mojo yet haha
ehh, I hate waiting LOL. Be prepaired for a show tomorrow. A few friends I know have some crazy set ups that are coming not to mention the guys on my team as well as myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xSPLoder

10+ year member
o_0
xSPLoder
The Roc, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date