Sign in to follow this  
redbasshead

Help I need a BDSYNC CABLE for the older rf1501bd amp

Im been looking all over the net for this cable but cant seem to find it. I want to strap 1 rf1501bd and 1 rf501bd together. Is there a:confused: way to use a different kind of cable or does it have to be specifically rockford fosgate? Help plz..

Ummm u cant strap 2 different amps together... Unless RF has some unique feature I have yet to hear about.

RIP Maynard "My heart"

1996 Ford Explorer 4 door XLT

HU - Eclipse cd-7100 "active"

Front Stage - 2 Alphard mx60 mids- 2 Alphard mx80 mids - 4 Hertz ST25's

Front Stage amp - 2 Alphard 200.4

Subwoofer - Custom

Subwoofer Amp- Soundigital 8.8k

Box - 3.5cf tuned @ 33hz

Wiring/Electrical - 4/0awg weld, JY 79.8Ah lithium, 290&370 hair JS Alternator

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucemessiah
      So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me!  Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
      All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
      P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.

• By aaron7114
      Like the title says I'm looking to buy one 08 dual 4 ohm 15" kicker L7 to replace one of mine that has locked up on me. Let me know shipped price to Arkansas. Thanks
    • By TenguC
      Recently I bought a pair of Polk Audio DXI 460P Speakers for my doors and a pair of Kenwood KFC-6993PS speakers for my back. The door speakers can handle 50 Watts RMS and the back speakers can handle 120 Watts RMS. I am looking for an Amplifier to power them.

I have come up with a few different Amps that I am considering.

1. (My first choice) An MB Quart Discus amp that is going for 83.47 on Amazon.
      Amazon.com: MB Quart Discus DSC450 200 Watt A/B Class 4-Channel…
      I have heard MB Quart makes good Amplifiers and this seems to suit my needs, but I have also heard some bad things about Mb Quart as well.

2. A Refurbished Rockford Fosgate R300-4 that is going for 114.95. It can produce 50 watts RMS to four channels at 4 ohms.
      Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300 Watt Multi Channel Amplifier: Electronics

3. A Kicker 08ZX200.4 amp for 99.99 with free shipping on Crutchfield. It can only produce 35 watts RMS.
      Kicker 08ZX200.4 4-channel car amplifier — 35 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

4. (My absolute last choice due to price.) An Alpine MRP-F300. It can do 50 watts to all four channels but will also cost me the most money.
      Amazon.com: Alpine MRP-F300 - Amplifier - V-Power - 4-channel: Automotive

I am almost broke from this audio adventure and the Amp is the last thing I am buying for now. Out of those can you please tell me which is the best and worth the money?
    • By 50 black guys
      I need an amp for a Fi Q 15" 2ohm DVC driver.

I'm not willing to spend 500$ or more
      I'm looking for good SQ and reliability
    • By PuMpDatBaSs420
      Trying to figure out a good single amp setup for 2x RF Punch Stage 3 15" subs. Id rather get the dual 4 ohm's (mostly because they're $30 cheaper lol) but the dual 2 ohms are an option.
      Amp shouldn't be more than $200 and should be able to throw them pretty hard, thinking those subs can take from 750-1000 watts daily(not too sure about that though.) But if anyone has any ideas for a good amp setup/more info Id greatly appreciate it.
      Trying to put the subs in a 2.75 cube box tuned at 28-32 hz. Porbably going with 32 since i found box plans for one on here (stickys rox) but not sure how itll sound
      before i get flamed too id just like to say im no expert at car audio but im trying to learn the ropes