I was wondering what the best subs are. Right now i have two pioneer 10s in a bandpass box and i wanted to upgrade. A local shop told me the brand memphis was the best. What is your opinion? I want it to thump with the music, not just bass. I dont want it for competition, but i do want to set off car alarms B-)

submarines?

Refs: mike11202, Tehgregzor, Twisted_0912, Goindef154, fasfocus00, got_focus?, Boswell59, 2lows10, skateguy92, Worstenemy453, Supergumby5000, gboo559, ryanm923, GetLikeMe, TaylorFade, Dacheatham, pickup1, jerseyboy, TWiZTiD859, Kangaroux, 09civic

Sub: 2 12" Cerwin Vega Vmax

Comps: Boston

Enclosure: Birch Bitch

Amp: JBL Crown BPx1100.1

H/U: Pioneer Premier FH-p800bt

Wiring: Stinger HPM

I was wondering what the best subs are. Right now i have two pioneer 10s in a bandpass box and i wanted to upgrade. A local shop told me the brand memphis was the best. What is your opinion? I want it to thump with the music, not just bass. I dont want it for competition, but i do want to set off car alarms B-)

These. PYLE PLW-12RD PYLE 12IN RED CONE HIGH- PERFORMANCE SUBWOOF 840356961095 | eBayThey will set off car alarms in the next town. Just make sure to hook it up to something like this. Car Amplifier 2400 WATTS (PYLE) Class D mono AMP | eBay

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

These. PYLE PLW-12RD PYLE 12IN RED CONE HIGH- PERFORMANCE SUBWOOF 840356961095 | eBayThey will set off car alarms in the next town. Just make sure to hook it up to something like this. Car Amplifier 2400 WATTS (PYLE) Class D mono AMP | eBay

he said he doesnt want to go to competitions bro

he said he doesnt want to go to competitions bro

Oops, my bad... Step down to 3 of these ★NEW! Boss CX8 8" Chaos Exxtreme Subwoofer 4ohm Voice Coil★ 791489114042 | eBay, hooked up to this audiovox rampage amp-590a 150 watts | eBay. That will take you down from straight up spl, to some good sound quality while still being loud as all heck tho Brah. Trust me.

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

Best in terms of??? What size budget do you have?

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit

H/U Kenwood DNX6960

Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2

Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2

Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

reap-and-learn-o.gif

oh dear god..

best subs is a terrible term man...

sql? maybe a zcon, xcon, re XXX, tc lms, eclipse ti

SPL, AA Death penalty, SA nightshade/Z, AQ HDC3 HDC4, FI btl, FI N2

SQ, Hertz, ARC, ID Q, JL w7 *(if found cheap), SSA dcon, jbl GTI

welcome to

bdb161aa6d7a4721a18441f.png

Where b-stock is the new a-stock

TEAM WEST

U guyz are brutal.

I feel sorry for those who do not drink, when they wake up on the morning that's the best they're going to feel all day.-Frank Sinatra

2004 mercury mountaineer

Hu Kenwood excelon x996

Fronts Incriminator audio comps

Front amp Aq 120.4

sub amp Aq2200d

subs 2 sundown sa 12's @ 32hz

wiring knu 1/0 ofc

I have $1000 to spend between subs and speakers. So you guys wouldnt even get memphis?

I'm not saying not to get Memphis as they are decent. However, if you do some research on what you can get from other companies like SSA, Sundown, Obsidian, DC, and many many others then you will see for the price there is more then likely a better option for what you want.

Also, something else to remember. If you go and purchase new subs, a new enclosure will be required. If you just purchase a cheap prefab enclosure from online on a local store then you are literally just wasting money on upgrading most of the time. An enclosure designed and built for your goals and application(car/power/subs) will always out perform a basic off the shelf enclosure.

DCCreationssigfinalimg.jpg

maybe I am wrong, but THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION

Refs: mrmakinmoves[sCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

pHmEQ.gif

http://www.execution-audio.com/

How much shipped to 60046?

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

seriously, CLOSE THIS FUCKIN THREAD

noobs :suicide:

08 Ram Single Cab Active Setup

Pioneer DEH-80PRS - CDT HD61s - 9512H @ 36Hz

IA20.1 & SQ90.4 - Doors/Roof/Sides covered inside and out in AT 60mill

99 Honda Prelude Type SH w/ full euro-r swap dropped, chipped, and tuned

Basic Sony HU i had laying around- 1 Pionner and 1 boston 6x9 in the back, fronts are dead lol

------Real build to come

*Sell:akheathen,audiobaun,Vertex*Traded:Mylows10*Buy:fasfocus00,Ram_Designs,Mylows10,power-fanatic07,Argento,CheRRyMan,BOOMSDAY,Trumpet,CSCStang,Vertex,BassNinja

Oops, my bad... Step down to 3 of these ★NEW! Boss CX8 8" Chaos Exxtreme Subwoofer 4ohm Voice Coil★ 791489114042 | eBay, hooked up to this audiovox rampage amp-590a 150 watts | eBay. That will take you down from straight up spl, to some good sound quality while still being loud as all heck tho Brah. Trust me.

You are such a ****! I am sure that's what I like about you! LOL

Shawn Correia

Owner/Operator

Underground Audio

UndergroundAud@aol.com

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now