Northeast Region [B]Philadelphia Car Audio Event[/B]

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

maddog
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
how many people would come out to an event in the northeast philadelphia area? I was thinking about hosting an event and just wanted to see how many people would come out. lets say sometime late june or early july.

well this is good. Don't cha miss the shows that used to be close-by? I used to really like being able to go to a show that I didn't have to drive over 2 hours to get to.

Right now I'm getting everything ready for the event. I am finalizing everything now to be the USACI regional director for some of the northeast region so the show format will be USACI style rules and be sanctioned. Tentative date for the show will be either July 21st or 22nd 2012. Price to enter and compete will be $25 and $20 for each additional class if you choose to compete in more than one class. Fun runs just to see how loud your car is will be $10. You will get 2 runs per entry. Rules can be found at United States Autosound Competition International (USACi) - Store Order Form More info to be announced in the near future.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.