5,000+ posts

Maker of All Good Threads
usa
Item(s) for Sale:

7 quarts royal purple 5w40

Item(s) Description/Condition:

still sealed unopened bottles

Price:

Bought for $12/quart just trying to get something back out of it. Looking for $60 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

5w40 fully synthetic oil. I beleive alot of the new volkswagens use this weight

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

nq5yq9.jpg

I love your profile pic. Nothing better than a great a**! And that chic has one of the finest I've seen.

Ah, wish you had 9 so I could use this on the wife's crossfire.
You can atleast save a few bucks if you buy my 7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you have high mileage and normally run conventional, then you aren't supposed to switch to synthetic because it supposedly breaks down oil deposits and can create [more] leaks

Still sitting in my closet guys. I'm sure some of you have German cars!

A lot of performance oriented cars are able to use this oil. If it calls for 5w-50 (hard to find), this stuff will still work fine (especially in the winter months). We use this in my girlfriends 2011 GT500 as opposed to motorcraft 5w-50.

IIRC, Royal Purple and Amsoil = the only true synthetic based oils.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Trade for some wire?

IIRC, Royal Purple and Amsoil = the only true synthetic based oils. 

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Trade for some wire?
Whatcha got?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wErd

5,000+ posts
Maker of All Good Threads
wErd
usa
Start date
Participants