Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpnyou204
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Cadence MEQ30 30 band equalizer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

A good while ago Cadence made a set of equalizers and aparently abandoned the line unfinished. They were all 100% working 30 band equalizers that could put out up 10v clean as a line driver. The only issues is that when they gave up on the line for whatever reason they never put them in a case thus the reason i left it in the box. I bought it with the thought of making a case and showing it off in a trunk rack with a pexi glass enclosure. I have since changed my mind and have an MS-8 so i do not need this anymore.

I also have the manual for this item and if you have questions let me know and i can email it to you.. just send me your email in a message.

Price:

50 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped

Item Pictures:

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...