0 gauge

AudioTechnix has some OFC left. Probably the best deal you'll find if you are in need of a full 50ft spool. You can always sell off what you don't need. If you need under 20ft, I'd keep an eye out for some on sale on here. If you don't want to wait, KnuKonceptz has great wire at good prices. Also some welding cable is top notch.

How much you need?
Enough to run from batt to cap in trunk and from cap to amp and then both grounds. I have a grand prix but cap and amp are right behind back seat. I pull the seats down to allow air to flow over amp while driving.

Dump the cap. I have 15' of stinger ofc new I'd sell ya
How much? I don't want to buy a battery I'm not looking to go that crazy. I have a 1700 watt mono block and a dc level 3 12. I'm never going to run more than 2000 watts and I have a 2.2 farad cap.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Read explanation below

I love everyone instantly jumps on this guy about his capacitor without knowing why this guy installed a cap in the first place. he may of done it to clean up some signal noise. But to bostonjlguy if you put a cap in to make up for a struggling electrical system get rid of it man. Like the people said above though knukonceptz or audiotechnix although I have no personal experience with audiotechnix I do with knu and they are probably the best wire company i have dealth with

My electrical system was not struggling at all I simply added to help prolong the life of my alternator. What does everyone have against capacitors? I'm an electronic engineer and with out capacitive reactance you woul not have amplifiers. I also build voltage doublets using capacitors all the time. With all of my knowledge of electricity and electronics I don't see what it could hurt.

Oh shit, someone with actual knowledge about something is about to teach retards who tell him that a cap's going to eat his babies how they're wrong.

Watch out, everybody.

Don't buy the cheapest 0 you find, usually when you buy the cheapest stuff you can fins its 4 gauge with extra insulation, just a little tip

Buy a 25ft or 50ft spool of 1/0 welding wire for $68 shipped(25ft),under $141 shipped for 50ft. It's probably the cheapest that u will find 1/0 wire for.or you can buy knuckonceptz .

Buy a 25ft or 50ft spool of 1/0 welding wire for $68 shipped(25ft),under $141 shipped for 50ft. It's probably the cheapest that u will find 1/0 wire for.or you can buy knuckonceptz .
Where. I have never seen it that cheap. Ever. Anyway $70 shipped for mine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.