YOU'RE A HOOKER!
[video=youtube;V_S9d-MZhCs]

N3bis.jpg

UzolQ.jpg

DU63t.jpg

tSzqt.jpg

lCppv.jpg

7tI2R.jpg

This is my new daily driver... i'm still working on the truck build, and the wifey's build... just have had to put them off for the last 6 months due to medical problems the wife has been having. But... MUCH more to come on this one... stay tuned... i will have an actual in depth review of the car up tomorrow... then the fun starts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

very nice indeed man..hope all is well with family health..most important..good things come to those who wait..i still believe in that..nice bro..congrats:thumbcool:

mast ive missed you buddy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif
yea bro... wifey's been having alot of health problems over the last few months... so i've barely had time to wipe my @ss, let alone chill on here for hours on end, lol... but hopefully thats all over now, and ish can get back to normal

Love that car, I almost bought one but didn't want to spend so much at this time. So I went with the more economical Veloster. Sure would be nice to have that power though. This Dimension systems do actually sound pretty good. I'm also working on something for the new ride. Enjoy!

Ok, i will put my full review of the car up soon.... but until then... this is the first mod that will be done... just a lil teaser for you guys

[video=youtube;n23-5B_jpv8]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.