Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

quaddropper
10+ year member

kentucky
Item(s) for Sale:

Stinger Volt meter and a Temp. gauge w/sending unit.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Temp gauge is in excellent shape 9/10 physical and 10/10 mechanical, tested and works.

The Stinger volt meter is in decent shape the display cover has a couple snaps broken off and the top has been trimmed down?? 7/10 physical (it was in this shape when I got it.) 10/10 mechanical

Price:

25.00 shipped for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped USPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

Both guages are in great woking condition, never hooked up the temp gauge, but I tested it and it works, and the volt meter I just took out of my truck day before yesterday.

Thanks for looking if you need more info let me know.

Tim

I got it used from a member on CACO. He had gotten his stuff jacked and was selling what he had left to recoup his losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...