Sign in to follow this  
BD Audio Fan

Brent Davidson has re opened his shop in Central Texas!!

Brent has moved back from LA to re open his shop in Round Rock, Texas. After spending some time building Alpine's CES cars, he decided to move back to Texas to bring car audio in Texas to a new level. Contact him about your next project, and don't let his high profile talent scare you on price. He knows how he got his start, and he is very price competitive.

Want to check out his work, Google ALpine Imprint RLS, ALpine Boat, BD audio creations. His work speaks for itself.

Thanks BD Audio Fan

That is cool, I live just north of Georgetown and work in Round Rock. What is the name of his shop? I just installed an all-Alpine system in my 2011 F150 and would like to get his impression on it and how it can be optimized/tuned for better SQ. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Does he speak in the third person? Or do you just really really like him

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400

Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)

Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted

Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey

Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200

Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

oo35Z.gif

Does he speak in the third person? Or do you just really really like him

I hoped I wasn't the only one who noticed that OP is either the guy he's talking about, or affiliated with him in some way.

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
you dont even got no swag anyway

wizard-2-1.png

No, actually I commented because this post came up on a search I did for "Alpine IMPRINT". And I happen to work at Dell in Round Rock. And if there is a person runninfg a shop in Round Rock that is a subject matter expert on mobile audio tuning with regards to Alpine systems, I might want to stop by that persons shop during lunch and talk.

You guys are way too paranoid.

No, actually I commented because this post came up on a search I did for "Alpine IMPRINT". And I happen to work at Dell in Round Rock. And if there is a person runninfg a shop in Round Rock that is a subject matter expert on mobile audio tuning with regards to Alpine systems, I might want to stop by that persons shop during lunch and talk.

You guys are way too paranoid.

umm.. you're the one whos paranoid.. because we weren't talking about you..

Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)

Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey

Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

oo35Z.gif

since I live in South Dakota and have no clue who this guy is, I'm going to with "cool story, bro."

I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

Your story was even cooler than his, bro.

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

Stool corey, sis

oo35Z.gif

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this