Diamond Audio D6 12 D4

tacovic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Diamond Audio D6 12 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. A small dent in the surround and a small dent on the cone. Does not affect the woofer in any way.

Price:

120$ obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

019.jpg

Pics needs your user name with the date, bet this sub sounds very clean
I was under the assumption that if you had a certain amount of references on here that you did not need to do that. I have lots of refs here as well as other places. $100 plus shipping guys. This sub sounds awesome. It is extremely clean and gets decently loud.

I was under the assumption that if you had a certain amount of references on here that you did not need to do that. I have lots of refs here as well as other places. $100 plus shipping guys. This sub sounds awesome. It is extremely clean and gets decently loud.
Thats at 10 and i only see 7, but i didnt notice your sig before. I dont care too much, some ppl freak

i believe this is your feedback score your refs dont have anything to do with it anymore as some old school ppl come on here with plenty of refs and scam ppl so now i think its feedback score.. but after letting the sub sit is the surround better or is it the same still?

i believe this is your feedback score your refs dont have anything to do with it anymore as some old school ppl come on here with plenty of refs and scam ppl so now i think its feedback score.. but after letting the sub sit is the surround better or is it the same still?
Yes the surround is better now. Ive been a member here for a while and got out of the DB game a couple years ago. I'm just trying to sell some of my old stuff that is laying around for some extra dough. I can get different pictures this weekend if you are interested.

if we can work on a price then yes i would be interested you can text me later sometime when ever is good 616-499-9898, i am drinking right now so id prefer to talk tomorrow or sunday

im oldschool and dont scam lol. many know me on here so i dont always use my user name in my pics.

anyways.....tempting deal here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.