DC Audio or Fi Audio

camdogg4570
10+ year member

Which do you guys think would have a little SQ but still get LOUD? A DC level 4 15, DC level 18, Fi Q 15, or Fi Q 18? I'm looking for a sub that will get very loud but still have some SQ. I've heard that 18s have hardly any SQ but get very loud. I have a 15 and I know that they will get loud and still have some SQ. I want really loud lows.

just go with what ever Dr. subwoofer says is best
Which would probably be an Fi BL 15" lulz

OP 18's don't sound worse than 15's, 12's, hell even 8's. If you are looking for a sub that can get loud but still retain some SQ qualities the Fi Q is the way to go. Just keep in mind they shine in big boxes from my experience, so if you don't have a ton of space to work with consider the 15"

Which would probably be an Fi BL 15" lulz
OP 18's don't sound worse than 15's, 12's, hell even 8's. If you are looking for a sub that can get loud but still retain some SQ qualities the Fi Q is the way to go. Just keep in mind they shine in big boxes from my experience, so if you don't have a ton of space to work with consider the 15"
What you said about the FI BL 15, is that also a sub I should look into? I have an F-150 so if I take out the backseat, I should have enough room for an 18 lol. Whatever I get I just want it to be louder than the one 15 I have now.

What you said about the FI BL 15, is that also a sub I should look into? I have an F-150 so if I take out the backseat, I should have enough room for an 18 lol. Whatever I get I just want it to be louder than the one 15 I have now.
What 15 do you currently have?

What 15 do you currently have?
I have a Power Acoustik MOFO 15 dual 2 ohm. Now before you lol at my system, the MOFO's are actually REALY good in the proper enclosure. Mine is in a 34 hz box. Its loud, but it could be much louder. I recently designed a box for my friends mofo and it blows mine away. We are both running the same amp on the same wattage and both wired at 1 ohm and his system puts mine to shame. Its tuned at 29 hz in a 4 cubic foot box. The box I designed makes that sub absoloutly amazing, no joke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.