Best thing to use

Below20hzonly
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok so i have literally no tools at all that involve cutting wood besides a table saw. i was wonder what is the best thing to buy that is really good for cutting out sub/speakear cutouts, like for 10" subs or 6x9 speakers,etc.i just have no clue, other than really expensive shyt like at shop class back in high school. thanks

Yep, a jig saw can be had for very little..But for an all around tool to do cut outs on doors /wood/grinding ect for detail...Dremel or my favorite RotoZip:cool:

Dremel Trio
Uhh, Dremels **** at cutting through wood. For the price of what one costs you could get a router (which I don't recommend unless you plan to make a bunch of boxes) which would be 10x better. The Rotozip is better (but not much), unless you plan on using either the Rotozip or Dremel for other uses, they wouldn't be a very good investment. Plus the bits are very lame and small. A jig saw works fine. It's cheap, the blades are cheap, and it does the job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.