Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosg_313
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition. Has few scuffs but nothing major. Do have the tabs to mount the amp.

Price:

150 shipped. OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

IMAG0433-1.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

HMU I really want this. Need to get an amp for 2 8s so I can get a system in my car finally. If I can get this for the right price I can afford my subs and the wood to build my box.

Hey carlos clear out your pm's sir. Tried to contact you about this. Get a hold of me sir. Thank you
HMU I really want this. Need to get an amp for 2 8s so I can get a system in my car finally. If I can get this for the right price I can afford my subs and the wood to build my box.
clear and done. pm on teh Wey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...