bigbirney420 went MIA

04lariat
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
va
I really hate to do this but I think time has come to post up about it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/537788-incriminator-187-10-d4-ported-box.html link to item that I paid for from him.

so anyways, He gave me his paypal address 3/9 and I paid right after that. Basically up till the point he had my money, he had fantastic communicaiton. I always had a pm from him within a few hours which made me feel comfortable sending him the money.

It took 4 days after I send the money (2 pm later) for him to state that he had gotten the money though paypal and to say that went out of town for the weekend. I was alright with that, It would have been nice to have been told that in advance but its whatever no big deal. since then, no communication. He has not been on C-A since his last pm to me last monday.

I opened up a dispute on tuesday morning hoping that would alert him and him come back here to let me know that the deal was but I have yet to hear anything from him.

If i am overreacting then i am sorry, i just feel like by now I should have at least a tracking number and comunicaition from the seller.

I would be aggravated to if its been that long... but I would give him the benefit of the doubt, something might have happened since your last pm with him. His pc could have broke, internet could be out.. alot of things could be a factor. did you not get a cell number from him? always get a cell number.

I doubt someone with 2300+ posts, 10 refs and a good feedback will screw you over a cheap *** sub. so i would give him some time to get back to you.

just my 2 cents

I would be aggravated to if its been that long... but I would give him the benefit of the doubt, something might have happened since your last pm with him. His pc could have broke, internet could be out.. alot of things could be a factor. did you not get a cell number from him? always get a cell number.
I doubt someone with 2300+ posts, 10 refs and a good feedback will screw you over a cheap *** sub. so i would give him some time to get back to you.

just my 2 cents
I hear you. The reason i bought from him was because of his feedback/refs and post count. Ive been scammed before and this transaction is going exactly how it went when i got scammed.

How long do you think should i wait to hear from him? At this point it has been over 2 weeks with no contact

No excuse for this. Get your money back. No combination of references, people vouching or whatever can excuse not having something shipped out inside of 3 weeks. I ship NEXT DAY on EVERY ITEM. Period. So do most others. So this kinda this is just sto0pid.

No excuse for this. Get your money back. No combination of references, people vouching or whatever can excuse not having something shipped out inside of 3 weeks. I ship NEXT DAY on EVERY ITEM. Period. So do most others. So this kinda this is just sto0pid.
this, i will tell my buyers when i will ship but usually try the next day.

I hear you. The reason i bought from him was because of his feedback/refs and post count. Ive been scammed before and this transaction is going exactly how it went when i got scammed.
How long do you think should i wait to hear from him? At this point it has been over 2 weeks with no contact
at this point i would file a claim with paypal, and do what ever else you have to do to try to recover your money, also let everyone else no what he did..

finally received contact him... well kinda

He responded to the paypal claim by issuing a refund and saying that he was out of town due to a family emergancy. The refund will clear on the 4th

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04lariat

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
04lariat
va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies