Pionneer DEH-P8400BH with MIXTRAX Review-Twistedchild420

twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
Review of Head Unit:

Here is one of Pioneer's 2012 head units. Pretty nice unit with USB,Bluetooth,HD Radio,CD of course,Aux, and the ability to stream music via bluetooth from Android headunits

....AND now stream Pandora from Android phones! And iPhones of course.

It's a long vid but worth the watch if your interested. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;qopbVSea-cw]

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

How do you stream pandora on an android? I kbow it can be done on iphone but couldnt seem to figure it out with my droid. Nice all around hu though and i am pleased

How do you stream pandora on an android? I kbow it can be done on iphone but couldnt seem to figure it out with my droid. Nice all around hu though and i am pleased
Just pair your phone up and open up Pandora app.....this is only for 2012 pioneer head units

lol, how is the mixtrax feature? do you feel like you're wangin up in the club

saw it but was thinking about getting the one above it 9400bh i think

also, can you turn off the flashing while using mixtrax? that looks hellanoying

nice headunit i love it, you can choose between some different backgrounds. which is pretty cool, the mixtrax is ok doesnt always go along with the music that well. you also have to be plugged into the usb port to use that feature. over all nice unit i like its sleek look in my car

Just pair your phone up and open up Pandora app.....this is only for 2012 pioneer head units
hello budy.. i only register her just for asking you... i saw your video on youtube for this radio .. please can you help me.. i see how you can sincronize your sgs2 by bluethoot. but i can not know how you did it.. can you please tell me wath app you used from the android market? ... i mean for pandoras and bluethoot streaming.. i have also a sgs2 with ics on it.. please.. can you aswer early??
sorry for my poor english budy..

All you do is pair up the phone with the Bluetooth on the radio. It'll be under your androids settings. Read the owners manual on hot to establish a Bluetooth connection and use pandora, phone book, and ipod

Would you recommend this headunit, or the 9400 instead?
i would only because of mixtrax the 9400 doesn't have it,the only difference between the 9400 and 8400 from what i read is the 9400 looks a lil better has dual usb instead of one and advance pandora options thats it

I bought the 8400 from Crutchfield and installed it a couple weeks ago and I have a question regarding the display of folders from a USB thumb drive.

I bought a 16GB thumb drive and put a bunch of music on it organized like this:

Artist1

01 - Album1
01 Song1

02 Song2

02 - Album2
Artist2

etc........

I expected that all the Artist folders would display alphabetically and that the Album folders within each Artist would display numerically but that is not the case with either.

Has anyone else noticed this rather annoying issue?

Makes it pretty freakin' hard to find an Artist if there is just a jumbled up list of 100 Artists!!

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

twistedchild420

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
twistedchild420
East,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied