Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

SoundSplinter Orphan - LMS 8"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

SoundSplinter Orphan 8" rebuilt into an LMS using a 2" LMS (single 4) variable wind prototype coil, single med spider, high roll foam surround on a HD paper cone, original orphan cap.

This is the ORIGINAL woofer: SSA Shop - SoundSplinter Orphan 8" sub woofer -- mine has been rebuilt (as stated above) with upgraded parts.

Price:

$150 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship via UPS or USPS, your choice.

Item Pictures:

hdkY4.jpg

qDCeu.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm gonna miss this thing.. but recent events are forcing me to sell off some of my collection. I'm a sad bro today. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

can i ask on the size of the inner/outer coil diameter, coil length, spider hieght?

im trying to get my subs rebuilt as well but looking for vc options

can i ask on the size of the inner/outer coil diameter, coil length, spider hieght?im trying to get my subs rebuilt as well but looking for vc options
I didn't do the rebuild. I have no idea man.

This is sweet, I wish you had a pair. What kind of power can they take?
I'd say up to 500rms in the right enclosure.

Depends on what kinda power you're using. I had it in ~1.2cu @ 26hz for HT on ~240wrms.

Will be using this in an sq oriented install on about 500 watts. Would this be a good fit in an sq install? I see the letters "LMS" and automatically think it would be but not sure in this configuration.

Will be using this in an sq oriented install on about 500 watts. Would this be a good fit in an sq install? I see the letters "LMS" and automatically think it would be but not sure in this configuration.
I doubt you'd find better in an 8" platform if you enjoy low distortion and good low extension.

Super nice woofer GLWS

Yar! Thing is spot on. Would be a great choice man. For the price no better can be had IMHO.

I doubt you'd find better in an 8" platform if you enjoy low distortion and good low extension.

Super nice woofer GLWS
I like you..

Have any t/s specs on this? I'll take it now if so
Negative, bruddah. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk