Getting back into it...

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have an APSM1500. Have had it for a week now, and I love it. Ran 4 gauge KnuKoncepts Kolossus OFC to the amp and did my big 3 with 4 gauge Memphis OFC, and my voltage barely drops at all with a stock 105 amp altenator. I only run it at 2 ohms, though, to an Audiopipe TXX-BE15. I watched a clamp test of it on youtube, and it did it's #'s plus a little more. I'm highly impressed with it, so far, for the 120 dollars it cost. Wasn't expecting my roof to flex so much with a combo that cost only around 400 dollars... and that's including sub, power wire, and mdf, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.