5 - channel or 6 - channel amplifier, High SQ!

Sony Mobile ES XM 7557. Hard to beat in any aspect if you have space. Harder to find, but some out there. I'm running one in my daily. Not looking to sell, but if you can't find much else, I'll entertain offers.

Also, there are a bunch of 5/6 channel amplifiers in the DIYmobileaudio classifieds along the lines of JL HD's, etc.

Best wishes.

x-ion7061.jpg

i have an audison LRX DIRECT 6 HIGH END SQ amp for sale.. retailed back in the day for welll over a grand... you wont find better pure sq 6 channels anywhere

msg me if your interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Product Brand & Model: I have a Mosconi D2 100.4 DSP amplifier and Controller for sale. It's 4 channel amplifier with a built in DSP. Condition...
No. A Dual 1 ohm subwoofer will only wire to 0.5 or 2 ohms. 4 dual 4 ohm subwoofer will wire to 1 ohm or 4 ohms. Again it's still a monoblock...
Yep, i am going to put those audisons (rainbows dont fit) on original places front and focals to the Back end. I am going to give amp and corals...
I think I mentioned plenty of amps for the need. hopefully you were able to pick one up on the Christmas sales

About this thread

Xogiox

10+ year member
Xogiox
Royal Oak, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from