shallow mount woofers.

looked into the jl t5, way to spendy, thinking the fosgate p3 shallows are looking the best. nobody knows of any decent ones?

JL is coming out with a TW3 line projected for April or May. 15mm 1-way linear, 12" only 3.5" deep, wanting .75 cubic feet. 75-400 rated rms. Also, the JL W1v2's and the soon-released W1v3's are very shallow with no pole vent. Obviously the SI BM MKIII, too, but hard to find and higher pricing.

JL is coming out with a TW3 line projected for April or May. 15mm 1-way linear' date=' 12" only 3.5" deep, wanting .75 cubic feet. 75-400 rated rms. Also, the JL W1v2's and the soon-released W1v3's are very shallow with no pole vent. Obviously the SI BM MKIII, too, but hard to find and higher pricing.[/quote']
Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.