F/S TC Sounds LMS 5400 15" Beautiful sub.

fbi90909
5,000+ posts

Panty Thief
Key West, FL
I hate to even come to creating this thread, but I must. Here up for sale is my most favorite sub I have ever owned (and I’ve owned quite a few “high end” subs), and each for sale thread has become a heart ache.

I have slowly been slipping away from the car audio scene and until recently I made up my mind and will have to let this go.

Up for sale is a TC Sounds LMS 5400 15”

I purchased this speaker brand new about 2-3 years ago. I installed this in a 3.5cu enclosure ported and tuned to 33hz using aero ports. Last year around feb-march I had pulled the sub and amp out of my trunk from me having to leave my car at an auto repair collision center and didn’t want to risk having the system stolen. Since then the setup has been out of the car and just collecting dust. Which is why I’m letting it go.

I have a few refs here and a few sales but it has been a long time since I’ve been active on this forum. I am a legit seller and I don’t play games when it comes to this. I only ship UPS for tracking purposes so prepare yourself for that. Signature will be required!

Onto the sale and pics

PRICE $800.00 FIRM PLUS SHIPPING

Subwoofer: TC Sounds LMS 5400

Size: 15"

Coil configuration: Dual 2 Ohm

Weight: 71.8LBS

Condition : 8/10 , I rate the condition this because of it’s age. The rubber gasket around the basket has it’s signs of wear, and the bottom of the magnet plate has its signs of wear as well.

The dustcap is in immaculate shape with no dents or scratches and there are NO holes in the surround. There are no tears no scratches in the surround nothing. It is clean!

Does it work? Yes it does. The sub was connected to a Sundown Audio SAZ-3000D and wired down to 1ohms. Amp never went in protect and electrical was setup to handle. Car has a 180amp high output alt with stock battery up front and a kinetic hc2400 in the trunk. Voltage was always metered with a stinger voltage meter on a panel under my stereo.

On to the pics!

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

Again,

Price $800.00 FIRM PLUS SHIPPING!

I only ship UPS! if you want to calculate shipping my zip code is 33040, the overall package weight will be 84 lbs!

Will be shipped in ORIGINAL PACKAGING! The packaging is AWESOME! Tc did their **** when they mailed this sub.

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT YOUR OBO OFFERS, I DO NOT WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR TRADES. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE SET PRICE. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. TRACKING WILL BE PROVIDED AS SOON AS I SHIP. I AM A QUICK SHIPPER AND I WILL SHIP WHEN THE MONEY HAS BEEN PROCESSED. THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE SPEAKER YES, BUT I AM NOT HERE TO BE RIPPED OFF NOR AM I HERE TO RIP YOU OFF.

YOU CAN PM ME HERE AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESPOND ASAP. YOU CAN FIND ME ACTIVE ON CRUNKTIMES.COM FORUM.

dam,wish this was an 18,GLWS
lol i got an old lms 18 and I F(_)CKING LOVE IT!!!! great speaker! no one would be disappointed with this, if i didnt already have my 18 i would pick this up in a heart beat, but i already have enough tc speakers sitting around not being played with!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.