Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio ES-6MOPro 6.5" 2-Way Components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New model, 2 sets in stock, one set opened for photography, the other set is sealed.

ES-6MO mids that feature a fiberglass structure that is water resistant. Suitable for all environments. Car, Boat, Motorcycle

True 6.5" diameter for easier installation. Reduced mounting depth compared to other CDT mids.

Ready to add UpStage tweeters.

DRT-26 tweeter features a quick release patented mechanism. Included tweeters are silk. Aluminum and titanium available for an extra charge.

Price:

$499

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to CONUS. HI and AK, international shipping available for extra, actual cost freight.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I also can do the HD-6MOPro for $399 with a slightly different midrange, an older crossover, and a tweeter that doesn't have the option of swapping out for the 3 different "flavors". It's still a 6.5" midrange with a 1" tweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...