Sign in to follow this  
trumpet

FS: CDT Audio ES-6MOPro 6.5" 2-Way Components

Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio ES-6MOPro 6.5" 2-Way Components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New model, 2 sets in stock, one set opened for photography, the other set is sealed.

ES-6MO mids that feature a fiberglass structure that is water resistant. Suitable for all environments. Car, Boat, Motorcycle

True 6.5" diameter for easier installation. Reduced mounting depth compared to other CDT mids.

Ready to add UpStage tweeters.

DRT-26 tweeter features a quick release patented mechanism. Included tweeters are silk. Aluminum and titanium available for an extra charge.

Price:

$499

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to CONUS. HI and AK, international shipping available for extra, actual cost freight.

Item Pictures:

th_es6moprogold1.jpg

th_es6moprogold2.jpg

th_es6moprogold3.jpg

th_es6moprogold4.jpg

th_es6moprogold5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

@BarrySchanz on social

Founder and CEO of Barry Schanz Enterprises, LLC

dba Rubyserv

I think you need a vendor license being a dealer man.......until you do I would refrain from posting up gear from your store.

References:

kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

I also can do the HD-6MOPro for $399 with a slightly different midrange, an older crossover, and a tweeter that doesn't have the option of swapping out for the 3 different "flavors". It's still a 6.5" midrange with a 1" tweeter.

@BarrySchanz on social

Founder and CEO of Barry Schanz Enterprises, LLC

dba Rubyserv

That firm? What about a deal on 2 sets? No need for crosses?

RIP Maynard "My heart"

1996 Ford Explorer 4 door XLT

HU - Eclipse cd-7100 "active"

Front Stage - 2 Alphard mx60 mids- 2 Alphard mx80 mids - 4 Hertz ST25's

Front Stage amp - 2 Alphard 200.4

Subwoofer - Custom

Subwoofer Amp- Soundigital 8.8k

Box - 3.5cf tuned @ 33hz

Wiring/Electrical - 4/0awg weld, JY 79.8Ah lithium, 290&370 hair JS Alternator

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sevo069
      I'm looking to buy a set of components to match the ones I already have. I have CDT ES 620 gold, so I'm looking for something similar or better than that. I have a DLS A4 amp so I shouldn't have a problem powering the two sets. I'm open to suggestions Thanks.
    • By caseymcc
      Item(s) for Sale:

One set of CDT Audio HD62-AS 6.5" Components which includes the following:

1 pr HD-6 6.5” cast mid woofer
      1 pr EX-550i/25 24dB 2-way crossover
      1 pr HD-100 1” silk tweeter
      1 pr WS-100i” 1” UpStage silk tweeter

These comps are amazing, I wish I could keep them. Just over a year old, powered by an ARC Audio FD4100, so they were never pushed past their means. I have been the only owner. One set of the tweeters (WS-100i imaging tweeters) are unused (never got around to installing them). This is a great buy for anyone looking to take their front stage to the next level.

ONE NOTE: During my initial install, I cut a very small part of the foam surround of one of the drivers with a screw driver. I immediately patched it with a tiny piece of black butyl from some dynamat (which is a great way to patch minor cuts like this BTW) to prevent the cut from getting any worse. Once I installed and played them, there was literally no change in the quality and tonal range of the speaker. That being said, these sound just as great as the very first day.

Comes with all original mounting hardware, tweeter mounts and manuals.

More info and specs:

The HD-62AS, with limited availability includes CDT's newest 2-way crossover, the EX-550i with a 2500Hz crossover point, the crossover provides an excellent perfect mid - tweet blend midrange response, along with a 5-level tweeter adjustment switch to perfect your front stage.

Also included is the all new HD-100 1” silk dome tweeters, which have a very smooth, well-blended sound. The anniversary set also includes an extra set of WS-100i UpStage tweeters designed to be mounted up right-on the windshield glass to further enhance the staging and quality and tonality of your front stage, at no extra cost to you! All this, combined makes the HD-62AS an unbeatable price one of the best 2-way components sets available.

Power handling: 200 watt RMS @ High-pass 100Hz.
      Frequency response: 55Hz-20.000Hz
      Impedance: 4 Ohm Sensitivity:92.6dB
      Mounting depth 6.5” woofer 2 3/4”
      Flush and surface tweeter housings

Price:

Because of the patched cut, I'll let these go for $245 shipped to CONUS

Item Pictures:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26529141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26529142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26529143[/ATTACH]
    • By trumpet
      Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio ES-06+ 6.8" Subwoofer Pair
      These can work as midbasses as well.

NIB, Only one has been taken out of the package and it's been handled as carefully as a newborn child.

Price:
      $300 including CONUS shipping
      OBO

I pay shipping to CONUS ZIPs. International shipping is available.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    • By trumpet
      Item(s) for Sale:
      CDT Audio COM626CR
      6.5" 2-Way Components
      6.5" Coaxials

NIB
      ships in 2 boxes

Price:
      $200

$15 for shipping to the lower 48 states
      Contact me for shipping to other locations.

Item Pictures:

• By trumpet
      Item(s) for Sale:
      CDT Audio HD-1200CF
      12" subwoofers
      New. 2 available. Both have been taken out of the box either to show them to customers or for photography.
      300W RMS 600W Peak
      2 Ohm DVC
      ~1 cubic foot sealed box
      2.25 cubes ported
      Frequency response: 10-400 Hz
      http://www.cdtaudio.com/pdf/HD-1200CF.pdf

Price:
      $259 each

Free shipping to CONUS. HI, AK, and international shipping available. PM for a quote.

Item Pictures: