dlvl 3 15 sub dual 4 ohm and box

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
Item(s) for Sale: dc lvl 3 15 dual 4 sub and box ,box is 17.5 tall x 35 wide x 20 deep tuned to 32 htz

Item(s) Description/Condition: used but in great shape

Price: 200 for the sub and 200 for the box obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: will not ship box

Item Pictures:
IMG_0611.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sorry spooney ,it belongs to my son,he got a new car and it wont fit,we were running it on a massive nano at 2 ohm and 400 watts ,it hit really good with 400 watts ,i was even surprised how well it did

I can honestly say I haven't had a sub that I've liked as much as my dc level 4 12 I had a couple years ago and i've been through lots of stuff since then. Awesome mix of output and sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.