Do Want

PPI is pretty much **** these days...
Wow! You're just gonna trash the brand like that? Have you even auditioned this amp?

There are a few PPI Phantom P900.4 reviews out there. Look for them. They are all very positive.

And regarding the P1000.1? It does 1200 watts easy. This isn't a claim or just word of mouth. It comes from one of the guys responsible for the amp.

An AP will put out more then too but that doesn't mean they are top notch quality... Compared to what PPI used to be the new stuff is mehhh...
I'm not comparing the new PPI stuff to anything else. YOU made the statement that they are ****. That opinion is your own and not necessarily correct.

Haters gonna hate. It's not a very expensive amp. If you like the way it looks and love PPI don't let some people on a forum discourage you. Go for it.
Oh it's not that I think they look great. Actually I am not impressed with the Phantom's appearance. But, they do make rated power (plus) and they do it very well. What rubs me the wrong way is when people get on a messageboard and dump on a piece of equipment or in this case, a whole brand without ever giving them a listen. I would say this if the brand in question were Soundstream, Quart or even Hifonics. People need to stop listening to sales people and start researching gear themselves.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HillBillyJoe
The Hills of TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
HillBillyJoe
IMG_1309.jpeg