Wtt nice mb quart premium pab2100 amp!!!

oldschool4me
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ep, ohio
Nice MB Quart premium 2ch amp here.... 100x2@4 200x2@2 400x1@4. couple scratches on it but is still in good shape. has the end caps still in the plastic. not looking for anything specific just shoot me offers.

DSCF7367.jpg

I have the rings for the top yes, I had 2 of the 4 I have hooked up in my brothers truck in sep. sealed boxes about .75cubes... for what they are they sounded pretty good... I had Buck do a design for them or well was going to, they would be best served for very good mid-bass than actual subs

I have the rings for the top yes, I had 2 of the 4 I have hooked up in my brothers truck in sep. sealed boxes about .75cubes... for what they are they sounded pretty good... I had Buck do a design for them or well was going to, they would be best served for very good mid-bass than actual subs
ahh ic. hmmm let me think some on that offer bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...