Which DD series sub is this?

mbxrb
10+ year member

Texas
I have a dd sub that has a sticker on the in basket that says DD45K4/4-0133-99 Anyone know which model it is,whats the rms watts and going price for a used one?Also how many watts can they really handle?It has a smaller magnet then most of the dd subs Ive seen, its a 15 inch sub.

Upload a picture and should be able to get an answer rather quickly. The sticker on the basket from 99 but take off the boot covering the motor and check for any stickers there.

On my phone at the moment, will try and get to PM's tomorrow after noon though. I might even be on the messenger service here tomorrow as well.
Sounds good. I need a box in a bad way and you are the man. I got you some room to play with this time.

Sorry about thread jacking OP.

since it says 4500 I'm guessing that's the series.Pics are a HUGE help
You are incorrect, please try again...and thanks for playing... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Lol is that right buddy?
Explain this one...

Car Audio Classifieds
I see the sarcastic undertone went over your head a bit on that one huh....

Also let me explain a few thins about why I asked for more information on his sub.

1. DD will use parts from other subs to rebuild customer service woofers. Thus meaning the frame could have been pulled from an old sub to rebuild a customer service woofer. They normally do not take off stickers and such so it happens all the time.

2. If there are stickers under the boot they will tell if the sub is a customer service or was assembled by outsourced employees.

Even when I was employed there, it was nothing for failed sub lines and project to be torn down and used for parts on customer service builds or new builds if they didn't have parts in stock. That is where a lot of confusion comes in. Not to mention there are many failed models from DD that made it to a small production number.

u bashing the almighty, perfect DD rabbit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
Just saying they won't let parts go to waste....when they need to use them anyway..

"almighty" is an interesting word to use though.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.