what makes car speakers louder

I think the acoustics of the vehicle make it inherently louder than home audio.... not so much the equipment.
I dont think he means in comparison to home audio. He just wants to know how to make car speakers louder...or what makes car speakers loud...the speaker itself or the amount of power....I guess....

Its the power going to the speaker that decides how loud it eventually will get.

You can make a $5 speaker loud. But will it destroy the speaker in the process.. yup

Oh, if that's what he means.... A given amount of power put into a given loudspeaker has a specific MAXIMUM output at a given frequency and given distance from the cone. This maximum can never be realized due to the environment it is placed in. Cancellation will be introduced. It is for this purpose we put the loudspeaker into an enclosure at all. We are able to control the amount of cancellation and therefore make the output greater. This is what SPL builds are for. It's not so much adding more and more woofers and power, as it is reducing cancellation. This is how a few woofers dominate multiple woofers. It's all about reducing cancellation.

Oh, if that's what he means.... A given amount of power put into a given loudspeaker has a specific MAXIMUM output at a given frequency and given distance from the cone. This maximum can never be realized due to the environment it is placed in. Cancellation will be introduced. It is for this purpose we put the loudspeaker into an enclosure at all. We are able to control the amount of cancellation and therefore make the output greater. This is what SPL builds are for. It's not so much adding more and more woofers and power, as it is reducing cancellation. This is how a few woofers dominate multiple woofers. It's all about reducing cancellation.
what about the BRZ 1700?

Lol he is a libtard.... one of our many village idiots. If you ignore him he will get the last word in and then go away.
Yeah. I like ****** with people on here as much as the next guy, but come on you gotta give us something to work with.

Anyways the brz1700 is a fine amplifier! I have proof that it does rated. But it's locked in my glove compartment and without a warrant you may not ever see it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.