Southeast Region Help sponsor a local meet and greet in Hickory NC with as little as a $1 donation

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

GAMEOVERCCA
10+ year member

INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
Hickory NC
Donations - GAMEOVER CCA

Help sponsor a local meet and greet in Hickory NC with as little as a $1 donation through paypal, Anyone in the area interested in more info, or helping with the event shoot me a pm with your email address. And if you just wanna kick in a $1 to help some people that are into the same hobby as you feel free!! all donations appreciated!

Thanks!

Johnny Sicoli

Owner/Operator

GAMEOVER CCA

Donations - GAMEOVER CCA

yeah im local. wont meter tho unless i can fart in my emty box LOL
HAHAHAAH well dude, if your up to helping with the event, and a possible donation, i might can lend you something to play with for the day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

were you live?

HAHAHAAH well dude, if your up to helping with the event, and a possible donation, i might can lend you something to play with for the day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
were you live?
im in mayodan (30 minutes from winston) ill be more than willing to help ive set up a few up before. one sub is on its way but the other is waiting on my box to be finished lol

never heard of that town lol, but your welcome to help with event, gonna try to raise enough donations the have food, entertainment, fun.. gonna be a good time. help spread the word about donations for event, hell even $1 helps!.. pm me your email.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.