6.5" Coaxials

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB

ships in 2 boxes

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15 for shipping to the lower 48 states

Contact me for shipping to other locations.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey,

I'm looking for some speakers and a 10" sub along with an amp to put in my C5 vette. I was looking at Polk MM6501, MM651 a MM1040DVC sub and a PAD5000.5 amp.

How would these speakers compare and what else would I set them up with? I have a Pioneer AVH3300BT HU

Thanks, Kris

Hey, I'm looking for some speakers and a 10" sub along with an amp to put in my C5 vette. I was looking at Polk MM6501, MM651 a MM1040DVC sub and a PAD5000.5 amp.

How would these speakers compare and what else would I set them up with? I have a Pioneer AVH3300BT HU

Thanks, Kris
Kris,

I haven't had any experience with Polk speakers. These CDT Audio speakers are not on the same level as Polk Audio's MM line. A more equal comparison would be the HD line, such as the HD-61a components and HD-65NX coaxials. The COM626CR package is better than a lot of entry level speakers from other companies. Can you get the Polk products locally?

I have had interest but these are still available. I also got 2 sets of the new ES-6MOPro components yesterday, and I have 1 UP-2100i UpStage system and 2 HD-1200CF subwoofers that all need to go so I can rotate in new CDT inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...