Zeuslicious

RE MT 12" D2 **Pics**

1. Product:

RE MT

2. Specs:

2k+ (you know you can give her way more)

3. Description/Condition:

Used but good condition overall as you can see in the pics, Coil looks like new, no clipping at all.

4. Price:

I would like to get $325 in a local deal. Not in a rush to sell it and if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, I might ship her.

Trades? only if you have a 4hp motor or a 3k+ amp.

5. Pictures:

7bed0475.jpg

617cbb57.jpg

d289fc87.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab ;)

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

mmmmm :yumyum: do want

842724782.png cVOnp.gif

Please send your tithes of 10% to my paypal. Thou shall worship thy goob.

IA 40.1, Nakamichi PA350, Arc audio 6.5s 2 way active (1986 Alphasonik x-over) Audio Control three.1, Kenwood KDC-X592, TREO SSX based 18: 8 layer flat wound copper coil w/ dual SS former, 3 medium nomex spiders built by SPLaudio and repaired by myself and Harshaw for optimal sexiness and performance.

team Dbeez MECA as3 db3

☞2218☜ βθπ βν

Lot of people want her but nobody want to pay for her haha

Still available! Pme

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

i sent you a pm lol whats the motor for

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms,An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject,Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.,Gun control is not about guns; it's about control,You only have the rights you are willing to fight for,Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety,You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive,Assault is a behavior, not a device,64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday,All Rights Reserved,The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others,What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?,guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians

^^^ Didn't get any pm sir...

Sold!!!

Refs? lol, Click here.