Help me build a bad *** system!!

Participant count
  • Participants list
I have installed systems before... But unfortunately they have been in cars with plenty of trunk space!! This time I need help which is why after countless and reading forums and blah blah blah. So I am asking for help with what to buy. I am installing a brand new system in my truck 2011 Silverado Regular Cab.. I am redoing the whole thing Head unit, Door speakers, Back Speakers, Subwoofer (1 or 2) still in a toss up. I only have $750.00 and would like to have a little left over.

Any advice/ criticism would be great!

The only problem I am really running into is what brand, how many subs 1 or 2, and how do I put it behind my seat as in build my own box or buy a prefab.

O and im sorry in advance if this thread has already been started somewhere else.

If you can get 2 subs in there and you want that much bass go for 2 subs and i nice comp set brands is going to be up to you and what fits your budget.

i like rockford fosgate but i dont own a piece of there equipment.

750 dollars for amps, speakers, subwoofers, a head unit, wiring, etc.? That seems like an awfully low budget.

JVC Arsenal KD-A525 Headunit $99.99

MB Quart RLP254 $72.95

Cadence TXA-1502 $84

Morel Maximo 6.5" Components $169.99

Morel Maximo 4" Coaxials $76.04

Cadance F400-4 $94.99

4 Gauge Wiring Kit $19.99

Terminal Block $13.99

Additional R.C.A.'s $8.99 x 2

PAC Interface Adapter - Required to Keep Chimes $54.09

Factory Steering Wheel Control Interface $37.95

That brings the total to $741.96 before any shipping or taxes. Most of the places I've pointed out have free shipping. You'd also need a box obviously, so throw in another few dollars for that. You'd also need another set of terminal endings, but that's like five dollars.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.