Kenwood x-595 CD player for cheap!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbangtheory
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: Kenwood X-595 CD player/receiver for sale.

Kenwood - KDC-X595

Item(s) Description/Condition: Visually, 9/10 for small surface scratches on screen and generally use over the last 9 months.

7/10 for use as the RCA's will need grounded, as I was stupid and hit a wire on metal while car was on and now it gets engine noise out the whazoo. It is easily fixable grounding it out with a wire from RCA to chasis, which I have been doing and works fine.

Deck is in phenomal shape really and works perfect minus the grounding issue.

Comes with the cage, remote and has the harness, but still in car. Also believe I have factory box, but will have to hunt it down. I am not shipping the DD can with it, unless want it. Add in a few bucks as I will have to use a different box to ship then.

Price: $50, selling so cheap due to the grounding issue. I paid 170 9 months ago, but priced accordingly to move quickly.

I dont do Paypal, so will have to be a US Money Order, preferbly one from the Post Office. I have always done business this way. I have done a lot of transactions this way. Just check my feedback if need be.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping free

Item Pictures:

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna trade for a AVN 4430 plus cash on your end?
Ended up getting a Pioneer DEH-9400BH, so no thanks. I might have considered that, have I saw this before hand, lol! That 4300 is a sweet DD unit.

Is this still available??????
Yes, I still have it, buy it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I can't believe everybody passed up on this deal.....I installed it using the supplied ground wire and it works perfect!!!!! I'm actually pretty impressed with this deck...thanks for the incrediable deal....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.