Skip01's: 2012 "End OF TIMES" rebuild

Participant count
  • Participant list

Skip01
5,000+ posts

Diggy
Marrero,LA
Idk if i had one for last year......did i? Cant remember.....but with this build.....im going back too my "roots"

But this year im gonna have a nice purdy setup too go around too shows with.

Setup is gonna be 95% Sundown equipment....and 5% new stuff no one will have before me :evil5:

So box is under way....pics down further.

Im switching back too 12v(if mcmuffin comes through and buys my 14vs) because i wanna do stock class.

This wont be a burp setup by any means.....its gonna be a daily demoer.....but still should do a decent number too make the ladies tingle...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_j.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2s.jpg

imagejpeg_2t.jpg

And the one thatll give it away:

imagejpeg_2.jpg

3 d3100s and 1 d3400? 

or

4 xp3000s and 1 d3400?

Thoughts?
ur gonna have a lot of d3100 nut huggers on that one every time i ask that they all say d3100 but if u did the 4 xp3000s ud have more reserve nathan said the xps arent a starting battery thats all they cant really do if u do the xps let us know how u like em

ur gonna have a lot of d3100 nut huggers on that one every time i ask that they all say d3100 but if u did the 4 xp3000s ud have more reserve nathan said the xps arent a starting battery thats all they cant really do if u do the xps let us know how u like em
Yeh its def. gonna be XPs most likely....i just got informed that the d3100s will be out of stock for a longggggggg time

Ohhhhh.....jealoussssss?:

imagejpeg_3tgt.jpg

imagejpeg_2df.jpg

All subs will have serial numbers too keep track of warranty work and what not

imagejpeg_2jnjvh.jpg

imagejpeg_2nahvss.jpg

imagejpeg_2njbhvg.jpg

imagejpeg_2iutr.jpg

imagejpeg_2awa.jpg

Prolly ordering batts tomorrow

BATTs on there way........THANKs again Nathan @ XS POWER //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Untitled.png

Ahhhh...they has arrived:
imagejpe.jpg

Teaser:

imagejpeg_2hk.jpg
Bro.. those are hawt. I don't know why you're not getting more feedback ITT than you are. Nice build.

BATTs on there way........THANKs again Nathan @ XS POWER //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Untitled.png
Takes power to make power.. wish I had the cash for that.

Bro.. those are hawt. I don't know why you're not getting more feedback ITT than you are. Nice build.

Takes power to make power.. wish I had the cash for that.

haha, i know....this forum is slow....well for my sad thread.

Thanks for compliments.....dude it put a hurt on me too order them batts, lol....i did get sweet deal on freight since i work in commercial area and have forklift

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.