AudioControl EQX Series II for sale or Trade for Deadener

Updated pics here show the wear marks from mounting screws and screwdriver rub on side of case. All printing/lettering is in perfect shape and not faded. I have both plugs with it (High level input/pwr.grd.rem.) not in pic.

I have been on the fence about selling it for a while. Just dont see how I can use it with my new system in the works, I'm replacing a stock HU with a 9887 that I'll be running 3way active and it has the eq built in. Otherwise theres no way in hell I'd part with it.

Unless I use the audiocontrol on the just the mids or tweets individually???

I priced it to hopefully move before payday.

View attachment 26530517View attachment 26530518View attachment 26530516View attachment 26530515

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.