Sign in to follow this  
ThatChevyGuy

AudioPipe APSM-1300 1000rms mono mini amp!

Item(s) for Sale:

See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, purchased from dross93ranger, used for about 2 weeks, no missing screws, minimal scratches. Fan is loud on startup for about 1 minute, but then quiets down. I've heard this is common to this amp. Only selling because i purchased a different amp, pretty powerful! Comes with original box, manual, and bass remote

Price:

$90 shipped via USPS in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I only accept paypal pm me if you want to buy

Item Pictures:

Pictures coming soon, its freezing rain right now

REFS:

Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)

sorry man but ford will always be a ford. ford is the sony xplod of cars and trucks. you had bad experiences with chevy because your a ford guy. its what seperates the men from the boys. friend billy use to drive a ford. he drives a chevy now. they call him billy no more. hes known as bill now..

5.png

Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

Bp4tikB.gif

www.alphadamp.com

Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

I dont get it

REFS:

Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)

sorry man but ford will always be a ford. ford is the sony xplod of cars and trucks. you had bad experiences with chevy because your a ford guy. its what seperates the men from the boys. friend billy use to drive a ford. he drives a chevy now. they call him billy no more. hes known as bill now..

This is a good guy to do business with and the amp works flawlessly just a little noisy on startup. If you have it in a trunk you won't even hear it I bet.

Running small stereos so I can haul a stroller. :laugh:

2004 Ford Focus SVT - Kenwood DDX370, JL Audio C2-525 Components, Sundown E8v1, NVX MVPA1 Mono Amp, Power Acoustik RZ2-1300D 2-Channel, Pac SWI-RC Steering Wheel Adapter

1993 Ford Ranger (System still in progress) - Kenwood KDC-452U, E8v1 in Custom Ported Box, amplifiers and speakers still in question.

Pm'd back

REFS:

pics up tomorrow, been busy

REFS:

Im gonna hang onto this for a little while longer

REFS:

I've been in bed with pnemonia and can't go take pictures or uninstall it right now

REFS:

It will be a few days before its up for sale again, I dont want to sell something Im not able to ship

REFS:

how

REFS:

how much picked up?

5L95O05Fe3k93M13Jdc2jda7ecdad874a1411.jpgbought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"

nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol

2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

pm'd

REFS:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this