pretty sad

My builder AFTER seeing my obsidian 12, still said i should of gone with an L7. KIcker nut hugger

BUt i think after he hears it his mind will change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

BEcuase sundowns 8 (which is half the price of an L7 12) has a better motor then kickers top o the line 12
The X would be top of the line. lol

All jokes aside. The kickers can get very loud if you want them to. Of course they require some room, unless you want to burp them, then it is a whole other game.

The X would be top of the line. lol

All jokes aside. The kickers can get very loud if you want them to. Of course they require some room, unless you want to burp them, then it is a whole other game.
True, forgot about thoughs. But L7s are still double sundown 8s..... I didnt like my builders L7, it was loud(its a 15) but i just didnt like the noise it made

Right we should be happy that we have what we have

i know its frustrating when you try to explain to people about sundown/dc/obsidian/ and many more and they have no clue about it and say its ***** because they are not educated but it just helps us out.....all of us that are in tune with whats going on get great deals on great products with great results and enjoy installing it....compared to someone paying someone a arm and a leg to install garbage equipment then they come back and toss their car keys at the shop owner and say WARRANTY! when something goes poo

what pushs ur cone BL thats rite. the L7's coil is same diameter with less winding too. was just making a point its pretty sad is all...

what pushs ur cone BL thats rite. the L7's coil is same diameter with less winding too. was just making a point its pretty sad is all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.