3. Description/Condition:

Used but in overall good condition.

4. Price: :

70 bucks shipped

5. Pictures:

2012-02-08182203.jpg

2012-02-08182219.jpg

2012-02-08182238.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I am going to jump in here and give some input on these short fin TXA amplifiers. I bought 4 of these 2 4 channels and 2 2 channels. I sold all 4 of them to friends on a budget.

These were installed early 2009'ish one pair in a trunk in a honda and another pair in a jeep used for offroad. The honda guy uses his everyday and they have worked flawlessly in a closed off trunk never once did they give him any trouble untill one day he went around a corner rather abruptly and the weight of his sub box broke one of the brackets pulling the speaker cables and shorted the outputs of the 300.2.

The Jeep amps are still fully working, all of them were short fin amplifiers. My friend in the honda is still using the 4 channel with no problems.

The only people who were bitching and whining about these amps dying were idiots who ran them way to hard and did not give them ample cooling.

Angel here bought is the same time I did infact I was the one who told him they would run fine and he bought a couple if I remember right.

This amp will run fine if you keep it in a well vented area or add a cooling fan.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.