04murdalanche

Ultra Linear UL-4475S 4-Channel Car Amp

Item(s) for Sale: 4 channel for mids and highs, Amp is pretty clean and works fine, only thing is it has a little paint rubbing off, and i mean VERY minimal. oh and some of the inputs have different screws in it because when i got it there was none... any questions, let me know..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Product Details

Product Features: Amplifier Type: Multi Channels; Number Of Channels: 4; RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 100 W x 4; Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20000 Hz; Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB; THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.05 %; Bass Boost: With Bass Boost; MOSFET Circuitry: Yes; Width: 12.75 in.; Depth: 18 in.; Height: 2.5 in.

Product MPN

MPN: ul4475s

Key Features

Amplifier Type: Multi Channels

RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 100 W x 4

Number Of Channels: 4

Performance

Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB

THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.05 %

Crossover / Equalizer

Bass Boost: With Bass Boost

Other Features

MOSFET Circuitry: Yes

Dimensions

Width: 12.75 in.

Depth: 18 in.

Height: 2.5 in.

Price:

80 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping in included

Item Pictures:

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).