Southeast Region WHERE THE HELL are all of the virginia car shows

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Non existent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
our state is very annoying, It seems like no one here is even into car audio. I'm going to go to all the shops and try to get them to do some. There is one at church hill on june 3rd hosted by tdh but it is clean music only

our state is very annoying, It seems like no one here is even into car audio. I'm going to go to all the shops and try to get them to do some. There is one at church hill on june 3rd hosted by tdh but it is clean music only
You think its bad in Richmond (Im assuming by your location) try checking out the crickets up here. Everyone tells me that the bass scene is huge there (in Richmond), along with lifted hoopties with 26" rims. Best Buy Mobile Audio is "big" up here if you know what I mean. Lol. Type arghsss and JL is as good as "quality" gets up here (XPLODS ftw :/).

You think its bad in Richmond (Im assuming by your location) try checking out the crickets up here. Everyone tells me that the bass scene is huge there (in Richmond), along with lifted hoopties with 26" rims. Best Buy Mobile Audio is "big" up here if you know what I mean. Lol. Type arghsss and JL is as good as "quality" gets up here (XPLODS ftw :/).
The type r, jl and kicker scene is huge here the virginia beach/ norfolk region is the good part of our state for bass. But honestly there are no shows that I can find scheduled in this state

The type r, jl and kicker scene is huge here the virginia beach/ norfolk region is the good part of our state for bass. But honestly there are no shows that I can find scheduled in this state
You gotta go to NC haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i won a bassoff over at Patrick Henry Mall over in Newport news. phucked them over with 1 SMD 18", wasnt mine though, dont care, they dont know that, got the trophy. i roll with 2 kicker 15"s though, oh and also im not sure its a regular thing, just something thrown together with premisson by the mall to use their lot

i won a bassoff over at Patrick Henry Mall over in Newport news. phucked them over with 1 SMD 18", wasnt mine though, dont care, they dont know that, got the trophy. i roll with 2 kicker 15"s though, oh and also im not sure its a regular thing, just something thrown together with premisson by the mall to use their lot
let me know if and when you hear about anything ill friend you

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

think your eclipses can outdo the AA SMD?

Ive emailed the Chairman of MECA car audio about shows in Va. Right now there is one set for 4/28/2012 in Warrenton. He also said that they were planning more events in the area its still early in the season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

murph

10+ year member
Low for Life
murph
Richmond,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date