Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale:

one 21" incriminator basket

Item(s) Description/Condition:

great shape one terminal has some glue on it to hold it on id recommend a new terminal and some cleaning

Price: shipping is gonna be a ***** cuz its so big but ill do 120 shipped and insured to the 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ill ship it ups with some noodles around it and insure it

Item Pictures:

20120131_192739.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Corey won't recone cause he doesn't do 21's, so I think psi may be your only option unless IA will send you a recone

Standard bolt pattern? What size spider landing? How much for cones? (thinking 21" neo sig) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...