Accord and alike guys. Enter!

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
Accord guys, lets see what yall have!

I own a 94 ex sedan. Its nothing special or anything, but I must admit, the thing has grown on me quite a bit. I just wish it was 5 speed instead of auto //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif If my auto ever poops out, Ill buy the conversion parts and for sure 5 speed it. We done one already, it wasnt hard at all really.

Anyways, post up whatcha got, and some pics of what you have (Ill post up a link to my photobucket account, if you have any interest. Its really nothing to special but...your welcome to take a look I guess)

Mine was bought with 106k miles and the basic riced out bolt ons and blue and black painted interior... yes...everything except the carpet, which was grey. Monster front bumper, fiberglass fenders, park bench wing blah blah. I have new bumpers, side skirts and shaved trunk lid of all the holes. I had it for a few weeks and decided i didnt want to take the dash out, so i scuffed the blue paint, cleaned it, taped everything off, primed it and sprayed it black while I was hunting parts. 2 days later, it caught on fire...end up, it had a factory alarm on it under the driver seat that shorted out and burnt my wiring harness up, meaning I had to take the dash out anyways. So its all good now, and has 97% factory tan interior. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

In the next few days Im ordering a new eather jvc or kenwood headunit to replace my old-ish jvc, 2 HFI or HFX 12s, an AP1300, building my own box (subs and port facing the backseat), deciding on a front stage (pondering kick pods, they worth it??) and some new exhaust to shut it up. It drones like hell from 2-3k rpm. It had the typical fart can on it. I cut it off and welded a thrush turbo muffler on it. Sounds ok except when im 2-3k. Ill take exhaust suggestions to. I like it deep and on the quite side.

So, heres the link if you need to kill a few mins & they are in no certain order:

Mobile Uploads pictures by fannin88 - Photobucket

Oh, andbefore you ask, yes paint will be coming soon. A dark grey or dark brown/chocolate color maybe?

ugh...there that is...Let me expain. Iv looked and there wasnt a thread like this, nor a honda forum worth even going to. This was just an idea to try to spark some ideas from others...theres no point is being negative about things, sir. This forum overall is very informative afterall, with alot of traffic.

If you dont have any contribution to a topic, then dont post. Simple. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

gtfo my car is ****
Let+The+Butt+Hurt+Flow+Through+You.jpg

Yeah, I wasnt really looking for a honda when I found this one, I just needed something with low miles, and good on fuel. This fit the ticket rather well for me. Its my first actual car. Iv always had trucks and jeeps, but like I said, its kinda growing on me for some reason.

And DoesDad: Thanks for your input...in between doin daddy sessions, friend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.