moderator approval

Why half the time I try to post it says it needs awaiting moderator approval before being posted? Does not do it every time though.
its cause you prolly have a link in the post, best way is to post then edit your link you want to put in.

yep. Us mods have no access/cannot view said post.
So Mike, do you mind clarifying a bit how the process works? What do you mean you mods have no access to the post, where does it go then once I press the "post" button? Is "moderator approval" a euphemism for deletion? Also, I looked at the forum rules and didn't see anything in there about posting external links, I'm curious as to why this moderator approval is implemented, and if there are plans to perhaps post up some kind of warning that this is the case? This came to light for me because I wrote out a decently long post yesterday, and can't even find the thread I originally posted in, which is a bit of a bummer.

By the way, my mother lives in Tulsa! Interesting place, I actually stopped in about 2 years ago while visiting her and put a CDA-117 in her car for her.

If a new member under so many posts tries to post a thread that has too many links or images it needs approval first. Mods dont have access to the approval control panel. Only the admin has those permissions. It was implemented to cut down on the amount of spam bots.

If a new member under so many posts tries to post a thread that has too many links or images it needs approval first. Mods dont have access to the approval control panel. Only the admin has those permissions. It was implemented to cut down on the amount of spam bots.
Oh, all right, thanks for the clarification. So moderators don't have access, but admin do. I understood Mike's post to mean that these posts were completely inaccessible once posted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

doox00

10+ year member
doox00
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from