75 Buck Truck Update!! BLOWTHROUGH COMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , problems have taken over my life recently but i'm hoping to have this built in time for SBN.

Heres the rundown of the planned build , as always my object is to be as BAWLSY and possible for the smallest amount of cash possible.

Sony Mobile ES HU 5.5 volt RCA's (AWESOME)

b5564931.jpg

JBL GTX47 4 Way Crossover (14 channel)

dd4e9fe5.jpg

Soundstream Rub1.2500

c8b51839.jpg

PSI/RD Audio Alpha 15D2

6a957776.jpg

cdb89e9c.jpg

c83d2436.jpg

5b3d03d7.jpg

The enclosure is being modified now , It was originally built for two 12's , but i'm gonna rebuild the baffle to accommodate the single 15. Its 2 cubes sealed , 3.5-4.5 cubes ported depending on the size/tune of port i choose. Double 3/4" birch , double baffled too. Port area is 100 SQ IN but a lot of people are telling me thats too much. Port will be interchangeable so who cares if they are correct . HAHAHAHA

Also , i'm gonna mount the deck in the area where the factory AC controls are , and then in the vent/stock HU area i'm gonna fiberglass a droid tablet in , it'll connect to the HU via the unilink aux adapter off fleabay

I have no clue what i'm gonna do for mids/highs/full range amplification yet. So many great cheap options (i stick to pro drivers , car drivers are just too dang quiet) , american bass , audiopipe , power acoustk , selenium , eminence , and of course the new crescendo pro audio drivers are all excellent choices , so i'm just gonna get whatever is on sale. And a buttload of them too. I'm thinking a pair of 8's glassed into the doors , and midrange / tweeters glassed into the A pillars on axis.

I basically am only lacking mids/tweets/full range amps/wiring. Gonna be running single 1000CA under the hood and two 100AH werker AGM's

And in all actuality , i may fill my doors and pillars up with buyout speakers from parts express or madisound.

Original owner of the sub/amp was putting up high 40's on the termlab. I'm expecting way better numbers than his car though.

considering the original build equipment and the new equipment throw in some of your shocking surprises you cook up and id say that the 75buck truck will be banging. did u ever get the mofo metered?

David you are my friend a good friend too but Brandon says that rubi is his

"David, honestly I saw you as a good friend. You were extremely helpful and always willing to share advice with me. You were actually one of the reasons I enjoyed car audio as much as I did recently, always looking forward to hearing how you would pull a gem out of the mud or something. The second I heard you were in jail for the holidays I started making calls and figuring out how to get you the hell out of there as quickly as I could. That's the kind of things I do for a friend. I sent 250$ to you, without hesitation to get you out of jail for the holidays. Drama happened with your brother, I get that. I told you that I wasn't gonna press you for the money too hard, just to pay it off when you can within a reasonable amount of time. I then hear your story about your friend Donald and how he owes some shady people some money. Again, without hesitation I send 50$ to him to buy his amp so he could pay off his debt without dealing with another shady person. I have honestly bent over backwards to help you and your friend out and then you go and block me on facebook and ignore my texts. Honestly man, I am REALLY hurt by this. I saw you as a good friend, and then you went and back stabbed me. I am hoping this is all a big misunderstanding, and can get figured out soon.

Best wishes,

Brandon"

Idk man kid begged me to help

David you are my friend a good friend too but Brandon says that rubi is his
"David, honestly I saw you as a good friend. You were extremely helpful and always willing to share advice with me. You were actually one of the reasons I enjoyed car audio as much as I did recently, always looking forward to hearing how you would pull a gem out of the mud or something. The second I heard you were in jail for the holidays I started making calls and figuring out how to get you the hell out of there as quickly as I could. That's the kind of things I do for a friend. I sent 250$ to you, without hesitation to get you out of jail for the holidays. Drama happened with your brother, I get that. I told you that I wasn't gonna press you for the money too hard, just to pay it off when you can within a reasonable amount of time. I then hear your story about your friend Donald and how he owes some shady people some money. Again, without hesitation I send 50$ to him to buy his amp so he could pay off his debt without dealing with another shady person. I have honestly bent over backwards to help you and your friend out and then you go and block me on facebook and ignore my texts. Honestly man, I am REALLY hurt by this. I saw you as a good friend, and then you went and back stabbed me. I am hoping this is all a big misunderstanding, and can get figured out soon.

Best wishes,

Brandon"

Idk man kid begged me to help
Same here......

Im just sayin man if what Brandon says is true thats fvcked up

You guys no I love you all.......raw........idb

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...