Sundown Zv3 *Like New*

Participant count
  • Participant list

Winter_C
10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
1. Product: 15" D2 Sundown Zv3

2. Specs: INFINITE POWER.

3. Description/Condition: Month old? Sax1200 at .5 to pair...So woofers are MAYBE broke in lol

4. Price: : 350 + Shipping? Map is 440$+Shipping. Offer if you have CASH IN HAND!!!

5. Pictures: (Just decided tonight to do this, I am sure anyone interested knows what one of these beasts look like, So I just took pic of top of box)

DONT JUDGE BOX! YOU KNOW YOU JELLY!

20120125212602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not on me, But that box is all over my facebook from a show I was at, if you are interested and this is the fine line, I can text you a pic with username, or whatever, I have feedback here and on CACO (also listed there) so didnt see a problem.

LOL. Have had no pm/comments with any offers/interest.....I can text pics to anyone who is interested, people know what these motors look like.

its just odd that your sig says you have sa12's but you claim these to be z's hmm... might as well take the pictures that people are asking for
Also says I have a CRX, which, if you look, clearly that seat is not CRX....And no one that is interested has asked for pics, It would be way easier for me to text them pics than to upload more. Which shouldnt be problem for any legitimate buyer...They should actually be pleased that as a seller I want to contact them via phone.

Sig is over a year old, Havent had SA's since MWSPL finals 2010.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.