Could you make it so the "thanks/likes" under each person's post only shows up if they actually have any thanks/likes? Also, what does the new [ MENTION ] thing do?

And if you thank/like/dislike a post can you have it show the text instantly and then send it to the server? It bugs out sometimes if you wait for the server to display it, cause if you click it it looks like nothing happens

so you just type in @ before the name??? so its almost like facebook???

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
King James has nothing on King Sac!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]too many refs look at my itrader .

yo winah is flappin 'roun like a the katfeesh lester done did kaut over der yonder

this guy is a genius!

Bridging takes a way a lot of the SQ and it sounds extremely distorted I believe when you bridge it it switches from a class A/B to a class D but im not positive

66ea793646ae4e8baeab0dd.png

am i going to get a notification every time i quote someone for a reply?

nevermind. i guess i just qouted someone the same time i was quoted earlier, lol

Edited by akheathen
my bad

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*

i buy broken amps....

No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks

-Heath H-

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now